From 03 march to 10 march 2018
In edition 2018 many new tracks are promised.
Mostly slopes with a technical character, so no kilometers of slopes with gas at 10 and mind at zero!
Beautiful winding slopes where the steering art plays an important role.
Through breathtaking scenery the slopes range from the center to the high Atlas to the dunes of the Erg Cheby.
Sinds 2017 we have also a Helicopter in the organisation.
Tuareg Rally is a rally for beginners in the Expert Class as well as for the advanced in the Pro Class.
- The price
- Minimum 1 helicopter
- Bivaks with hotel accommodation
- Top organization with > 18 years of experience
- Professional medical assistance
- Always new routes
- EAO service team with 18 years Tuareg Rally experience
- New in 2018 technical backup EAO team on the piste
- Lots of dunes and sand in the Profi classes
- Price quality the best!
Tuareg rally also for cars, quads, SSV and bugie's
Daily routes are between 300 and 400km, 95% offroad and almost no liaison.
- Daily we deliver a light lunch to our riders on arrival in the bivouac.
- Snacks and soda are included.
- Daily water is provided for filling your camelbag.
EAO service with the well-known fries day! Self-made fries with delicious goulage are always a big success.
- The Tuareg rally is suitable for beginner rally drivers in the Expert category and for experienced riders in the Pro category.
Allroad Raid classe
Also in 2018 Raid classe for Allroad bikes:
- Also in 2018 EAO will follow the rally on the piste with an Allroad motorcycle for its customers.
Martin Fontyn will drive you in a limited group (max 10) riders partially on the slopes where the Tuareg Rally is present.
We sleep in the same hotels and experience the real feel of a rally.
Transport of your engine and luggage and participation in this Raid with EAO costs 2990 €
Inclusif in the price:
Motorcycle and luggage transport back and forth BE / NL ** Morocco
Hotel nights from 3 to 10 March 2018.
Flight back and forth.
Accompaniment of a professional driver (Guide)
Technical and medical assistance. (Helicopter)
** For NL from IJmuiden / BE from Loenhout
- KTM Adventure, BMW GS, Honda Africa Twin, Yamaha Tenere, ect.
- No Navigation Required Only Custom Tires You ride under the guidance of a professional
More info: 0032 0 487638060.
* Only for the first 5 bookings
Inclusief in de Tuareg entry fee:
- On request:
- Simply the best.
- Professional team.
- Best materials.
- Free soda and lunch right after driving.
- We offer you the best for a fair price.
- Martin Fontyn manager of the EAO team (self-runner-up winner) is always on standby to help you where necessary.
- We have years of years (> 20 years) rally experience and know all the tricks of the subject.
- The Tuareg Rally you can drive with any off-road motor that's ok to drive on public roads too.
- A lightly converted enduro bike is recommended but not a must.
- Fuel radius in this rally is 180km
From 16/09 to 23/09/2017
More news soon
Balkan Offroad Rallye 16-23.09.2017
Be prepared for 8 racing days and around 2500 km off-road on the most beautiful racing tracks in Bulgaria,
3 unique bivouac locations incl. a new bivouac, beautiful start and incredible prize giving with beach party.
Van 29/12/2017 t/m 14/01/2018
Monaco / Dakar
AER organization is very professional and has three helicopters in the organization !!!
Tv screen with daily rally news and results
Profecionele EAO service truck met vele spareparts
René Metge de organisator van de Africa Eco Race
Jean Louis Schlesser meervoudig Dakar winner
Start in Monaco
EAO always travel with the best mechanics
Map 16/17 new map soon
Price Inscription Race
Robert Theuretzbacher EAO team 2é place 2014/15
M. Collin mechanic J. V. Dijck - G. Backx 3é en 4éPl
Harite Gabari Fast Marokkan pilot
Stefano Chiussi 1 place >450 cc
No problem (If you have EAO mechanic inclusif)
The profecional EAO service truck
EAO after party in Dakar
Media center during the rally